Purchases may be made by Paypal or personal check. Your piece will be sent once your check has cleared the bank. Residents of California will be charged California state sales tax.
All orders within the United States are shipped via USPS first class mail. It usually takes 3-7 days for receipt of your purchase.
Purchases will be insured and shipped within 1-5 days of your purchase with a delivery confirmation.
Shipping and Handling charges: $7.50
All purchases over $250 will include free shipping.
Returns & Exchanges:
Handmade jewelry is delicate and should be treated as such. Do not wear handmade jewelry while performing any vigorous activity, bathing, sleeping, etc.
Each piece of jewelry is created with the utmost care in workmanship. If there is a defect that results in breakage within the first 6 months of ownership, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will repair it free of charge. You are responsible for shipping costs. Always feel free to contact me with any issues that might arise.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 5 days of delivery. You may exchange it or perhaps have the design altered. If the piece you selected does not work out, please return the item in its original condition within 10 days of receipt. You will receive a credit that may be applied to another purchase. You are responsible for return shipping costs. Consider purchasing delivery confirmation and insurance to guard against loss or damage.
Tips on how to protect and keep your jewelry:
• Keep pearls and crystals in cloth so they don’t rub against other jewelry.
• Keep sterling silver in a sealed bag or container to avoid oxidation.
• Keep a preservative packet in the sealed bag. (These come with new shoes, handbags, medications and other items.)
• Use jewelry cleaner and/or a silver polishing cloth to keep gold and silver pieces looking like new.
• Put on your jewelry after applying perfume.